This policy tells you about the ways we collect, use, disclose, and manage the data of website visitors and clients. It’s a legal requirement under the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). It’s also important to us to provide full and clear disclosure.
What type of information do we hold?
- We gather and use your information for the essential purpose of writing a ceremony and contacting you.
- Email address – directly or through our website. This is used to keep in touch with you from initial contact until the ceremony is complete.
- Name – We use the name you provide, which doesn’t have to be your full name.
- Postal address – occasional for essential admin like invoicing (required by HMRC) or to send you something you’ve requested by post.
- Payment information – it’s a legal requirement that we keep a record of the payments you’ve made for our products and services.
- Dates of birth – not collected as it’s not required for the services we provide.
- Phone number – occasionally we may ask you to (optionally) provide your mobile number. We never use this for cold calling, only to keep in touch when necessary.
- Hand-written notes – We make notes to gather information to craft a ceremony that is approved by you. All notes securely held.
How do we store personal information?
Your information is never shared with any 3rd parties, unless we have explicit permission to do so from you.
How do we communicate with you?
Contact is usually by email / online.
How can you access, change, or have your information removed?
- To access or change your information, or have it completely removed, please email us at email@example.com
- You can also contact me at this email address if you have any concerns / complaints, and you have the right to contact the ICO.
Updated: September 2022.